Part 31 of 31
Storyline:
 
 
mitch_blog Template
Slacker
posted by Matt Gidney -- September 07, 2005 -- 4 Comments
 

Pathetic. My update schedule these past three weeks as been absolutely pathetic. Call it end of the summer blues, call it new apartment improvement time drain, or just call it lazy. Regardless, you have my apologies, and a new comic for this week will be posted shortly.

But if you're lucky, maybe I'll post some pictures of my freshly painted "Toasted Wheat" living room and "Bleached Denim" bathroom...
-Matt
 
Still Getting Settled
posted by Matt Gidney -- August 29, 2005 -- 0 Comments
 

So this week's comic will be up tomorrow (8/30), as I continue to get settled in the new apartment. It's been quite an ordeal, much more so than I anticipated. But I'm a moron when it comes to anything domestic (aside from my world famous eggplant parmesan), so that's not a very good benchmark.

I've had to buy all new furnishings for the first time since college. Something I didn't know was that new furniture takes 4-8 weeks to get delivered. So to save money on the move, I threw out most of my old furniture weeks ago. As such, I've been sleeping on an Aero bed for since July. Which isn't so bad, except I've got a slow leak, so after an hour or so I sink down to the wood floor and need to hit the button to reinflate in the middle of the night. Not a big concern when you're sleeping by yourself, but if you have "company", the roar of an Aero pump at 2am, 3am, and 4am is less than romantic.
 
Take Me Home Mountain Momma
posted by Matt Gidney -- August 22, 2005 -- 4 Comments
 

This week's comic (8/22) will be posted tomorrow, but with good reason - I spent the weekend in West Virginia rafting, paintballing and eating nothing but red meat for three days for a best friend's bachelor party. Some highlights:
  1. 95% of the women in West Virginia are named "Crystal." The other 5% are named "Krystal."
  2. If you have a roadside store called "The Junk Store," you may want to consider rebranding it something a bit more customer friendly, such as "Grandma's Attic" or "Hidden Treasures." Just a thought.
  3. Paintballs hurt.
  4. Combos are a primary food group.
  5. Playing quarters is not like riding a bike: you do forget.
  6. Ladies, if your boyfriend/fiance/husband returns from a bachelor party knowing what the term "childo" means, make him shower.

Comic will be posted tomorrow.
 
Late Comic...But With Good Reason
posted by Matt Gidney -- August 01, 2005 -- 1 Comments
 

And what's that reason, you ask? We moved! That's right, due space concerns, Mitch In Wonderland, Inc. moved its entire worldwide corporate headquarters and staff from its current cramped Upper East alcove studio location to a sprawling new 700 square foot REAL one-bedroom facility four blocks away.

Your Mitch comic goodness will be updated shortly...as soon as we can find what box we put the scanner in.
 
Late Comic - July 5th
posted by Matt -- July 05, 2005 -- 4 Comments
 

Alright, I realize that the comic should have been posted yesterday, and that technically the comic is now two days late, not one. But I had a very long weekend of bbqing. And not to brag, my baby back ribs were the hit of the party. The secret - you gotta pre-cook them. The meat was just flaking off the bone. I'm convinced pork is all they serve in heaven. This doesn't sound like a big deal, but when you live in Manhattan, any time you get to bbq is a big deal. But the new comic will be up tomorrow. See you then.
 

 

 

Untitled Document
"No, no, don't get up - we'll get it." Subscribe to our free, SPAM-FREE email and have new cartoons sent directly to your inbox!


COMICS
NEWS
COLUMNS
UTILITY
 


 
 
 
Untitled Document


 
Untitled Document
www.mitchinwonderland.com
All contents copyright © 2003 Wonderland Concepts, Inc. and Matt Gidney. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use of any content of this site is strictly prohibited.
If you violate my copyright, I will go to law school just to sue you.